HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bumight: Week 12

Weight: 152.5
Waist: 27.8
Hips: 39
Bust: 36
Navel:30

so my pictures are not making it through to email, so I cant post, but I promise you the weight is real! lol

I put up the post on Instagram and a few people asked me to share what I do on the blog. so here goes:
My diet has been out of wack for the past couple of weeks, mainly because my church fasted this month, and I pretty much ate whatever after breaking my fast. I'll get back on track next month though, so I'll share my workout routine instead.

I go to the gym 4 times a week.
Monday & Thursdays: chest, biceps, triceps, shoulder, back
Tuesdays & Fridays: Quads, glutes, hamstrings

Almost everytime I go in I do interval cardio for 25 minutes max (mostly I do 15 mins)
HIIT cardio: warmup 2 mins- walking at 3.0 mph
run 6.0mph for 1 minute, walk 3mph for 1-2 mins
run 7.0 mph for 1 minute, walk 3mph for 1-2 mins
I go all the way to 10 mph. at 10mph I do 30 secs to 45 secs.
cardio done! usually I'm sweating like a pig by the time I'm done, and it usually adds up to 1 mile.

Upper body workout: 1 hand row, bicep curls, overhead tricep dips, bench tricep dip, bench press, incline bench press, shoulder bench press, shoulder shrug.
All of this I do reps of 10 for 3 sets. I've increased the weights and decreased the reps to 8.

Lower body: weighted squats, weighted lunges, weighted step ups, dead lifts.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment