HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Alice Week 10?

Not sure where i stopped, i was tired of weighing myself weekly, wasnt seeing results like i wanted and it was depressing, i think i took about 6 weeks off June was crazy for me, traveled for about 3 weeks out of it and i had my grad so eating has been here and there. Last time i weighed which was i think in week3? i was at 186pounds Well my current weight is now 178pounds, i am down 8 pounds and extremely happy. i work out 5 days a week for about 2 hours strength training 3 times weekly, i switch it up a lot cardio is mostly 4-5 times a week, usually running, elliptical or steps and i take 1 hot yoga class weekly to help my muscles relax and a ball class for my core. Goal weight is 155pounds so i am still a little over 20pounds short, but im happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment