HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sting Week 7

So this is typical for me, to lose weight until i get to 153-154lbs, then i start going back up again and end right back at 163. I've been doing this for the last 3 years and it's because i get comfortable and start eating crap again. Case in point, i made some rice yesterday, had chinese on Friday, had Indian food on Saturday. Stuff i haven't eaten or barely eaten this year. I am a classic example of someone who can lose weight when they eat right.

We'll see how next week goes. It would be awesome to get below 150lbs. The last time i saw that was 2009 and 2009 was also the first time i went above 150lbs in my life and i have pretty much stayed there. I need to motivate myself to keep at it because one of my goals for this year was to no longer be overweight (according to my BMI), so that would be 149lbs for me.

I would like to thank my surgery rotation for helping me eat less :)

As for exercising, I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks, also, thanks for Surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment