HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, June 10, 2013

Okeoghene- Week 7 weigh in

Hi Healthy Living friends,

Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the week so far? I am also doing good, though not losing as much weight as I would like.

I didnt record my stats last week, on to this week.

Weight - 180lbs * I seem to have gained all the weight I lost so far, so it seems like I am back to square one but with a better endurance*
Waist- 32''
Hips- 42"
Thigh- 24"

I didn't do much exercise last week and I going through an emotional wringer makes me eat more. Anyways that is all behind me, I am back in the business of healthy living.

Have a great week.

PS: Will post pictures tomorrow, my usb cable is faulty.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Okeoghene,

    Just wanted to give you a big hug! I'm in a similar situation re emotional wringer. I ate so much sugar-laden treats and high-calorie alcoholic drinks these past few weeks.

    It is OK to fall of the wagon as long as you remember to get back on!

    ReplyDelete