HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meme (lol)


I'm loving this blog, and it's not about the competition anymore, but the fact that we're supporting one other like this. It's awesome!

Side note:

#Confession. I didn't check my weight for the weigh in this week, cos I was like, "it's gotta be the same. I didn't work out as much, and didn't eat special veggie meals. So, bleh..." Well, I was 'listening' to y'all bragging about your weight loss and was like, lemme even check what's going on. So I stepped on my scale and it read 95.4kg. No way! So I stepped off and stepped back on - 95.7kg. Maybe I was holding my breath (or the scale was made in China. But I'm thrilled. I haven't been 95 point anything since like 2012 I think.



A little goes a long way. I'm motivated to do more. *now eyes those 'freakum' dresses I stashed behind my closet two years ago*
__________
Isha
ishashotgist.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Happy for the progress. I don't even think it's about eating special veggies but just be conscious of what you put in your body, helps. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. you should see me doing major stock checking and calculations. it's amazing what a little knowledge can do.

      Delete