HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, April 29, 2013

Izzie's Week 1 Weight






Waist = 33.5
Hips = 40.5
Waist/Hip ratio = 0.83
Thigh = 25

Weight = 180.5lbs
Height = 5ft 8in
BMI = 27.4

So not much changed, gained half a pound (expected more) except for my waist and hip which is surprising as I really ate a lot of food (healthy and probably unhealthy). I didn't do any exercise as I went on vacation on Wednesday, so was in 'let yourself enjoy' mode. Although, I did a lot of walking while on vacation, so maybe that helped.

Oh well.


P/S
Tomorrow I'll be posting the weight lost ranking for everyone that posted their weight last week and today, so if you haven't posted today, GET ON IT ASAP.. :D

P/S
Also the site layout will be changing very very soon and if for some reason, you are not able to open pages, Maybe, Just Maybe, MAINTENANCE is going on. Just a heads up.

Ngwa, ciao people. Anyi ga kpa later (we'll talk later)

IzzieMedula

No comments:

Post a Comment