HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Week not sure*

I'm not sure if to label it Week 1 or 2 or 3...*shrug*
Current weight: 103.7
All statistics however remain the same *sigh* however I look better physically. I'm not sure that makes sense.
I haven't been to the gym because of the recurring headaches and waist pain. The doctor said the waist pain could be as a result of epidural during childbirth but that its nothing serious. I try to watch what I eat but the coke addiction is real.
Its to hot to walk...where I live in summer NA DIE.
I bought a Jillian Micheals dvd and well as some others, so far they've been more for decoration...zero motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Think of all the nice nice clothes hanging in your wardrobe waiting for you to get back in them.....
    You don't have to do anything so rigorous but it's important to get back on the fitness track. You can take walks at night if it's cooler then and you have someone to watch the little one for you!

    That's some motivation for you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete