HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, February 3, 2014

Bumight: End of the first Month

I was having a random conversation with the boo and I said something to the extent that I'm losing 10 Ibs in January. So it stuck. I told myself my goal for January was to be down 10 Ibs. In the last two weeks I worked out more consistently (5 -6 times/week) but the biggest challenge was keeping my meals under control. I made concerted efforts to eat more lean meats and less carbs and I think that was what paid off more.
Was down a total of 8 Ibs this month

Weight: 162
Waist: 29.8
Hips: 40.5
thighs: 21, 20.5

o well, for february, I'm aiming for 10 Ibs as well!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!
    Good job! I shall join you in May...So help me God.
    I hope I can do this again.

    ReplyDelete