HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bumight: Part 2

Long time no blog! I know this blog is deserted but I m back! I pretty much stopped working out because I didnt get to go to the beach/pool to show off the bikini body I slaved for. What's more, I backslid (further) and started eating all the junk I wasn't supposed to! *gasp*
The result? I've gained back all the weight I lost...and then some! So like the prodigal daughter, I'm finding my way back home (to the gym). I do better when there's a sort of accountability process, and this blog will be so for me.
Early on this week, I found my way back to the gym and almost fell off the treadmill! And I wasn't even running at a fast pace! Yup, I'm a learner all over again!

So here are my stats:
Starting weight : 168
Bust: 38
Waist: 30.5
Navel: 32
Hips: 40
Thighs: 21.5, 21

2 comments: