HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Friday, August 9, 2013

Bumight: Final weigh in

Weight: 152.5
Waist: 28
hips: 39

Starting weight was 163.5,
Waist: 30
Hips: 40

I lost a total of 11 Ibs, even though my gol was to lose 15 Ibs. My weight fluctuated a lot, and I almost always hovered around 160/159. I lost more inches, and saw better progress with my measurements than on the scale. Also I didn't just become a smaller version of myself, my whole body changed! Slimmer thighs and more definition in my mid region.
My new goal is to lose 10 more Ibs.

So this month, my challenge is to do 1,000 burpees.burpees are an excellent <del> most hated</del> excercise that works almost all muscle groups. I'm currently 340 burpees in, and it hurts to laugh as my abs and back are almost always sore, love it!

I'm definitely going to keep challenging myself and working out. I might not stp on the scale often again, because the scale is the most inaccurate method to track progress. I worried about the scale not moving more often that I almost failed to recognize the other ways I have progressed.

1 comment:

  1. My weight is always fluctuating too, actually lost a lot of weight after my wedding (I gained it towards the wedding lol). Falling a lot better now, and I always love the soar feeling.

    ReplyDelete