HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, July 1, 2013

Kaura-Week 9

I'm at 181lbs so down 5lbs from last time,
Ehm that's suprising, in a good way.I changed a few things this week, like I haven't been eating in the morning so my breakfast is more like a brunch, so as result i haven't been as hungry as I used to be, for some reason eating breakfast makes me hungry throughout the day. What else,  I've been eating less than I used to but not much change in exercise, just walking. I haven't had things like juice or cereal but mostly things, like oatmeal, quinoa, frozen vegetables, grilled chicken, fruits (Apples),almonds and lot's of water. With the water I've been drink cold as well as hot (with a little lemon)  and soymilk instead of dairy milk (more so for my skin than anything). That's my week 9 hopefully (fingers crossed) it's not a fluke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment