HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Friday, May 17, 2013

Phunkie O: Week 3

Sorry this is late. Don't have a scale and had to use a friend's.

Considering that I have barely worked out in the last 2 weeks and I have a eaten 60% (probs more) junk, I'm happy to see that I am still maintaining at my start weight.

Please excuse my grubby toes.

Now that my schedule is less crazy, my workout plan from June will be:

MWF: Power Training
T/Th: Yoga
Sat: Zumba (maybe)
Sunday: Yoga

I also do Zumba. Depending on my my energy, hydration and nutrition levels I prefer to do my Zumba just before Yoga. So 1 hour of Zumba and then 1 hr of Yoga. I pace myself so I don't do too much.

I will depending on how bored I am, take the occasional "ab-class". They are just ab-intensive workouts and not total body workouts.

Depending on how interested I am, I will also do the occasional monthly challenge. For example, In Feb, I did a Plank Challenge. Started Day 1 planking for 30 secs and increased daily by 5 seconds up until the month ended.

Above all, I listen to my body. If I ain't feeling it, it sure ain't happening.

Peace and Light,

Phunkie O

3 comments:

  1. If I weighed 136lbs, I would be in heaven. I remember when I gained weight to 138lbs and I was hyperventilating cos I thought I was fat. see me now in d 160lbs. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Madame Sting aka Sting aka Emike Otse! I'm a shortie oh. I am 5'2" so 136 lbs is plenty heavy for me. Especially, considering that I was 105 lbs for most of my life. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I just need to lose some belly fat.

    ReplyDelete