HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

~Sirius~ Week 3






Height: 5ft 7”
Weight: 72.5kg
Bust: 38"
Waist 29.3"
Hips 41.2"

Yaaay! 1 more kg off!
Things are moving slowly but surely.  Progress feels good.
I’ve been on all sort of “self-made” diets in the past. In fact I had almost given up on trying to lose weight when my Aunt asked me to draw up a weight loss diet plan for her.
It was at that point I said to myself…try one last time. If it doesn’t work, at least you know you tried.
I decided to start again for the umpteenth time.

It’s working; I don’t count calories…all the food I eat can’t amount to much: Veggies + Proteins + Healthy fats in every meal.
It’s amazing the information available online: I used to be the oats and bananas/ eggs whites for breakfast thinking it was super healthy; It’s not even a balanced meal, not to talk of a meal that would help you lose weight.

FACT: we are bombarded with what the food companies feel like claiming about their products. But at the end of the day, if your meal is not balanced with the right food groups in the right propotions, then you cannot achieve the goal of weight loss (if that is your goal)
I started out at 80kg exactly 2 months ago, and even though I am my own trainer as well as dietician- I am definitely doing something right.

68kg was my goal……now I am closer to it, my goal has changed.

Have a great week people!

~Sirius~ signing out…XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Things like this are motivating! And you're so correct on how much the food companies are claiming their own and how we have to selective on what and how much of what to choose.

    ReplyDelete