HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, May 13, 2013

Okeoghene Week 3 Weigh-in

I promised myself I must post my weigh in today no matter what. After taking a snapshot of my bathroom scale measurement in the morning, come time for posting, I can't find my usb cable. I will just put the measurement down and come back tomorrow to update with a picture.

Weight-  180lbs
Waist- 32"
Hips- 42"

I didnt lose any weight from my weigh in last week but I have lost 2" from my waist and hips.

For my exercise, I am still on the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 * I only did it once last week* I will do better this week* and my C25k program, I am more consistent. I am running/jogging 3 minutes at a stretch now.

For my nutrition, I added fruits and reduced added sugars. I also reduced my portions last week by half, I think I am closer to what a portion should look like now, than when I joined this challenge. There is still work to be done though. I am drinking 3 bottles of water now * that is like 48 oz* and I am really happy that after 3 weeks I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment