HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Out of town

I'm actually out of town for some official duties, can't get any scale around for the weekly weigh-in. Have asked around for a sport store or somewhere around where I can weigh myself. I might be doing a late weigh-in by weekend!

My healthy eating is still going fine, and I actually feel like I am gradually mastering choosing the healthy option and eating small portions at frequent intervals. So far, I have obeyed the rule infact I thought of leaving one day open as my 'CHEAT' day... a Saturday or Sunday when I can reward myself with ICE-CREAM or pizza or my 1000# suya or Fried rice just something..I found it so difficult to get rid of the guilt I felt on Sunday when I  wanted to indulge in the fried rice I made after I had a controlled portion with veggies and was full ..the Sunday special lunch. I just couldn't!!!!
I really hope I can keep this lifestyle, even as I look forward to a slimmer, happier me...

ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment