HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, May 20, 2013

~Sirius~ Week 4






Height: 5ft 7”
Weight: 71.9kg
Bust: 38"
Waist 29.2"
Hips 41.1"

0.6kg down from last week. I'm happy the scale even went down. My eating went out of whack for 2 days- Movie date with ~The Mister~
He has started walking to improve his health, that got me interval walking & jogging. 30secs each interval. I think that's what moved the scale.

So I am going off weight training this week- and going strictly interval cardio. Let me see what that would do. 6 days this week. Started counting on Sunday.

My goal when I started out was 68kg, now I am 4 kilos away, I am looking for a body I will be comfortable looking at in front of the mirror without spanx.

Thank you guys for starting this blog. It has helped me a lot. Just knowing I have a weigh in  day keeps me on my toes and keeps me pushing to achieve my dream body.

And to think i almost quit....

Have a great week people!
If you put your mind to something, you definitely will achieve it.

~Sirius~ Signing out......XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment