HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Phunkie O: Week 5

Howdy!

Weight is holding at 133 lbs.

Waist and Hips are now 30.5 and 38.5 inches respectively. Down 0.5 inches from last week.

In June, I'll be starting my Clean Eating Challenge for the month. I'm also starting my Strength Training (Power and Olympic Lifting) back up. I miss weights and now my month long hiatus is over, can't wait to hit the barbells.

I will be doing a 30 Day Plank Challenge as well in June. Does any one want to do this with me? I did it in February and the results were AMAZING! My core became stronger and trimmer. Basically, you start Day 1 at 30 secs, and add 5 secs each day. By Day 30, we would be at almost 3 mins Plank Hold. If people are interested, I will draw up a calender and post on here!

Be well,

Phunkie O


1 comment: