HEALTHY EATING, FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGES

Monday, May 27, 2013

~Sirius~ Week 5


Height: 5ft 7”
Weight: 72.0kg
Bust: 37.5"
Waist 29.8"
Hips 41"

0.1kg gained.

My all week cardio didn’t work out as planned. I found it hard to breath in the evenings while jogging. (Lagos and car fumes)
So it’s back to my good old indoor strength & cardio.

I had some banned foods during the week and my weight spiked seriously- a spoon of rice & stew on Thursday, some fried chicken on Friday with 3 pieces of stolen dodo…the scale went as high as 73.9kg.

Cheating on my diet SUCKS!!!
And to top it up, I became so bloated and uncomfortable.

I really have a phobia for plateaus.

I need help, anyone with a personal trainer please can you ask them the best way to reduce inches from the waist (I know we can’t spot lose weight, however any tips to help the waistline shrink will be very much appreciated)

Have a great week people!

~Sirius~ signing out…..XoXo

2 comments:

  1. to reduce inches from the waist, do more cardio! lol, but that's d truth sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks dear.
    I have now included some steady state cardio into my routine. Brisk walking (this is minus my cardio with weights on my weight training days)

    Lets see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete